Grab some Organic Hemp Seeds from your local organic shop. They taste soooo good and are packed full of stuff to make your body happy - not only are they are rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, antioxidants, but they are also one of the highest natural sources of protein.
Hemp Seeds can be used as a mild exfoliant for deep cleaning the skin. making them a delicious addition to any skin product.
1 tablespoon hulled hemp seeds
1 tablespoon hemp seed oil
1 tablespoon castor oil
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon beeswax
1 tablespoon honey
20 drops essential oil
1. Melt the wax and coconut oil together in a double boiler over a low heat.
2. When they have melted together, add the honey and combine well.
3. Keep stirring constantly and add sunflower and castor oil.
4. As the misture begins to cool, add the hemp seed oil, hulled hemp seeds and essential oil.
5. Stir until cool and creamy, this will prevent the water and oil separating. Then deant into airtight jars.
6. Clear jars must be kept in a dark place to preserve the essential oils.
7. Before going to be massage the cream all over the body.
Option : I sometimes (usually) skip the whole heat thing and just throw all the ingredients in the blender and whizz it together.
Warning : It smells so good you will probably want to eat it! And the best thing is......you can! It is actually all natural and totally edible!
A little side note : If you are looking for a certified organic Castor Oil - I have some available at the clinic :